Debt Settlement, Foreclosure Defense & Credit Repair
My name is David Kennedy Bifulco, I am a Pennsylvania Consumer Debt Advocate. I represent individuals and families in the Greater Philadelphia area and I get a great deal of satisfaction in assisting my clients in working their way out of difficult financial situations.
To do nothing just makes your situation worse. When you work with an Pennsylvania Debt Settlement Attorney, it may be possible to put an end to the aggravation you are now experiencing.
My clients are not looking for a handout. Many are facing loss of income that makes it impossible to pay their bills on time. See if any of the following issues sound familiar to you:
- A decrease in the hours at your job
- Actual loss of a job
- A medical emergency
- New circumstances in your life such as a new baby, college tuition or divorce
If you find yourself in any of the above situations, you can easily be pushed over the edge.
My clients prefer not to file bankruptcy and are looking for alternative solutions. In the debt settlement and collections arena I provide the solutions and alternatives to filing bankruptcy.
The collection and consumer protection laws are designed to assist individuals in making a fresh start, without losing all they have worked so hard for, like their homes, cars or retirement plans.
A proven fact is that after resolving the debt issues people lead more productive lives and are able to contribute to society, because they are not buried under that huge burden of debt.
Please call or email me to set up an appointment or if you have any questions about your personal situation. As a Debt Settlement Attorney, I will always answer any question you might have.
Debt Resolution Practice
There are many attorneys who are familiar with filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Debt Settlement but here are a few things to keep in mind about my practice:
- I practice alone with a small staff, and at your initial meeting you will be speaking to me, from start to finish. You won’t meet with a paralegal or any other employee who cannot answer your questions.
- Once I have resolved your case you’ll likely still have questions. And other issues may arise as well. I will continue to be there for you and if necessary, take additional legal action on your behalf. For instance, there are times when a creditor takes illegal action after a person has successfully completed a settlement such as reselling the debt to a third party after your case has been dismisssed in Court. If that occurs, I will step in…and stop them.
- In some cases Bankruptcy may be the only option, we will discuss those options as well.
There is a law called the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) that was put in place to protect an individual from harassment. When you work with me, you will be able to achieve a solution to your problem because you will know your legal right, and be able to act to protect them.
Please give me a call at (610) 676-0650 if you or any member of your family is being harassed or abused by a bill collector in the Philadelphia area.